From: Wolf Packs, LLC <traildog@WOLFPACKS.COM>
= To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 1999 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: Roof = Racks for Westy Poptop

At = 07:01 PM 2/16/99 , Scott Hall wrote...
>I have always shuddered at the = idea of drilling into the top of my Westy.

Agreed!  I = would have never considered drilling into my old 1982 diesel, which I owned for = most of the '80's.  However, this puppy already came with holes, so = we're considering working with them *if* they're positioned well.

Interested in feedback & will study the situation = further.

Linda von Hanneken
'84 VW Vanagon
'74 VW Thing ("Rover") http://wolfpacks.com/thing/