>I would be great to have a 91 with only 14k miles wouldn't it?
>Can anyone think of things that would deteriorate from just sitting for= 8
>years?

First of all: I don't want to blame or flame anybody.

I just want to tell you of my personal experience with 'low mileage' cars.<= BR>
Michael,
well done ! good point and grounding in a sense of getting away from some p= retty silly threads developing here
point is cars are cars and most of them have four wheels and like your dish= washer don't last forever...

Dankeschön und Dein Englisch ist ziemlich gut, ich hoffe mehr von Dir ,in E= nglisch , in der Liste zu finden !

Onkel Max, New York