----------
>From: "Robert Rountree" <rountree@planeteer.com>
>To: "Max Fenner" <max.fenner@BERLIN.DE>, <vanagon@GE= RRY.VANAGON.COM>
>Subject: Re:      Re: speaking of POLO
>Date: Thu, Feb 25, 1999, 2:37 AM

Yes, see patent laws.
Hey you are not going to tell me it is not Albert to be credited but you si= nce you heard about his theories in 10 th grade and you did comprehend part = of his thought?
is it really an author's right to his
>words because he wrote them first?....

Of course, I write the book and you copy it does it becomes "public= domain" ?

is it really a song writers right to
>a song because they sang it first?......
Yes,Sir....
I put it to you.... THIS IS ALL
>ABOUT, WHO'S FIRST.....
...thats vaguely the concept of intellectual property

if not then the next time you buy tickets for a game
>& go to your seats and someone is in them, don't you dare tell them= to get
>up from YOUR seats, they were there first.......

And that's a screw-up by one ticket agent selling the tickets twice !
Dave BOUGHT his domain....

NO, he paid to register it ! see the difference ?
>If VW wants it, they can buy it....
they have no problem charging $40k for a
>car or $80hr for labour...Sometimes you blow an engine... sometimes you= miss
>an opportunity... In both cases you have to pay for your mistake

It's not THEY, and that is my point all along
(and you get a lot of car for your $ and still less than the mercedes, its = a mechanic who pays for his shop and lift etc and charges you some $40 plus = for his time and your dentist ?

>  Have a good day.

You too,
what's going on here is so great because our debate is exactly where the ne= w definitions have to be put into law.

Onkel Max