Many thanks to all who responded to my earlier = post.

Does any listmember have extra hardware and/or = mounting pieces for sale???  To list vendors; Do you have capability of ordering = pieces that I need through VW or another source??  I am looking to install = a jump seat from a Carat/Wolfsburg in a 1988 westy.  I am located in = DC/Northern VA.  Unfortunately, I do not have the tools or handiness necessary = for welding, drilling holes and mounting pipe to the floor, = etc....

My goal is to have it installed properly.  For = those Northern VA/DC listmembers, do you have any helpful ideas??  =

I am aware of Stolhman VW, and there crazy colored = shuttle van.  Have any listmembers had experiences with them?  If need = be, will they be able to order *all parts* that I need and then install = *correctly*?

Thank you, Will