Good morning,
    I have a "jump seat" = that I would like to put in my 1988 westy behind the passenger seat.  I think = the part number is 053 010 006 R.  It has a black steel mounting system with = pegs at the bottom of the bracket and a "pull and click in to place" = type assembly at the top of the mounting bracket.  It seats one, and the = bottom part can be put into an upright position.  It looks a lot like a = movie theatre seat, but more comfortable.  The question is will it fit????? Can I somehow mount this thing in the westy??? =

    I think the PO may have just = wanted to get rid of it (from another vehicle).  I have played around with it, = and cannot see how it would naturally fit into place.  If any listmember knows = of mounting hardware, or pieces I will need to assemble, I would appreciate = any info on installation.  I am in Washington DC/Northern Virginia = area.  If any listmember knows of a mechanic who can cleanly install this = piece, that is also appreciated.:)

Thank you, Will