Hey Rob,

I like the idea a lot, but am not real inspired by the design.  How mu= ch
latitude is there for the design of the sticker?  If we could shanghai=
someone with artistic talent to design it, I think it'd be fun.

Scott Paddock

Scott,

Thats what I'm gettin at. The scan was just a sample = in a catalog. The art is to yet be determined. Which will most likely be the= hardest part.

I can quickly put ideas, and text into samples of the art, but I don't know= where to start. I like the idea of a silhouette or outline of a vanagon wit= h with some identifying text, web or e-mail address etc, in the center of th= e vanagon outline or silhouette. This would be to the right or the normal vw= logo as seen in the scan of the picture of a sample.

Anyone know the best, simplest way the list should be identified (in text)?=

The sticker purpose is not really like a membership, just to show support a= nd give a little hype to the list. It is a wealth of information.

Any more art ideas are welcome, or let me know if a dealer type sticker lik= e the above is something you would want. I would only concider an order if a= lot of listees wanted them.

Rob