From: Jason & Laura Cornfeld <vanagon@LGCY.COM>
To: = vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM = <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Monday, March 08, 1999 12:10 AM
Subject: ENgine Stuff....

Hey guys its me Jason... and = well I have gotten my head Gasket kid ordered.. and well it should be here by = monday.. and I hope to put it in some time this week.. and well I had my = heads JB welded.. but I am scared of one thing.. one of my cyl's.. it has a = crack between the valves.. will it be ok for a few months maybe 4 or so? = and if not.. should I just take it in and have it welded or what? I want to = do this as CHEAP as possible as in a few months I plan on buying an engine = probably from Fast German Auto.. any comments on where to get my engine? and = how hard is it to get a 2.1 in there? I dont have to change anything do I? = sorry I am just trying to get as much input as possible =) and I was = considering putting a GTI Engine in from Euro Sport? Anyone have that Web Page = again?!? but its pricy.. 5k... bt please  any comments.. I wish my Van = was a Westy.. and I would trade someone with some cash.. =) as my Van is = an 85 GL With A/C Worked b4 I took the heads off and I presume still will = =)its Silver. and has stock tyre size.pretty clean and If I cant trade it = for a westy 72 or older... or 84 or newer.. I am just gonna trick it out = =) so I figure a 2.1 is enough ? oh well I will stop wasting web Space.. but = please any comments would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you tonz!!!
     = Jason
85 = GL