I'm wondering if anyone = out there that has gone to 15" rims has a favorite tire to = recommend?
Particularly for a Westy. I've = searched through the archives, but didn't find anyone recommending one tire = over another. Any comments from those of you who have gone the 15" = rim route would be greatly appreciated. What worked really well, what didn't, etc.

Thanks,
John
84 Westy
John,

Have an '85 Syncro Westy here, with the Audi = rims.  I'm *super* pleased with the 'Trail Buster Radial APR'  215 75R15's I = put on ~15K miles ago.  In addition to the weight of the Westy, I've = carried 3,000 lbs of rock inside.  The tires performed great.  Load rating = is 1,765 lbs @ 50 psi.  Price was about $375 for set of 4 - mounted, = balanced, valve stems, & tax.

Rich

Rich Burdick (rburdick@bwn.net)
Burdick Development
PO Box 937