From: MtnGal <mtngal@SIERRATEL.COM>
T= o: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Friday, March 12, 1999 9:10 AM
Subject: NO VW CONTENT "hot/cold Igloo coolers found"...

    = I went shopping for school paper and notebooks and came across those Hot/cold coolers that plug into your cigarette lighter = at McFrugal's... I want to mention I think they might be = reconditioned units (can't remember)...
Price is $49. or = $59 US....
I don't think = they'll last. Three sold right in front of me...
    = Oh yeah, I might want to let you know the colors are "gray and white" = or "all white" these are the only colors I = noticed...

          &nbs= p;            = ;            MtnGal