MtnGal; Well, you'd probably miss a lot of good stuff too by doing that. There's = such a thing as constructive criticism. My mother always said "question authority". I think it's the "give and take" that makes = for good discussion.  Just because YOU don't agree with something doesn't = mean that it shouldn't appear on your screen, does it? Otherwise I guess we'd have = to go back to burning books in the streets!  Tom, No. = Calif.
-----Original Message-----
From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM]On Behalf Of = MtnGal
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 1999 7:37 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: How do I keep messages = from CRONIC MALCONTENTpeople from downloading??

I get on the = list to hear constructive comments from = listee's.
What is a filter?  Heard about them but tow to use them would be = nice to put into effect.

I get tired of = people who constantly groan about others listee's.  I would like to know = if there is a way to delete their messages before they are downloaded to my PC.
The sight of their = postings is almost sure to be a negative comment, which is a total waste of time = for me.

Anybody else notice = this persons constant negative attitude?
<yawn>