Well, my catalytic converter just = snapped at the header flange. At least it happened in my driveway. (While I was = bleeding the cooling system, of all things.

2 questions:

1. The vans been running too rich after warm-up, too = the point that it blows black smoke and loses power. Temp sensor checks out OK per = Bentley. But there is something that a leak between the header and the = converter can do to screw up the O2 sensor. Since I obviously had a leak, could = this be causing the problem?

2. For the vendor out there: Need a converter, 84 GL = 1.9. Please Pmail with price and availability.

TIA,
.
John Flaherty
'84 GL