Listmembers,

I have had no luck locating mounting = hardware for a Wolfsburg jump seat that I really want to install in my 88 = Westy.  Local dealers around DC/VA don't want to take the time to look, or they = don't know what I am talking about, or they say it can't be done, = etc....

Do any experienced listmembers know = of a dealer in the US that will special order and ship these parts to me?  Does = anyone know the complete part #'s that I will need?  Do any listmembers = out there, hello??, with an older Wolfsburg have hardware and no seat?  =

Any info towards progress is much appreciated.

Peace, Will  =