From: ARKADY MIRVIS <HEATERMAN@tempest.NAC.NET&g= t;
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Sunday, March 21, 1999 3:25 AM
Subject: Re: CV joint = BARBARIC handling info

The link below proves why Internet = is dangerous place to get and follow the advice. I was horrified to see = the barbaric treatment of a very delicate part.
My teacher Ieronim = Ioachim Hagedorn Freicherr von Steinhofen would  have said "Only = in America" and suffer nervous breackdown.
Why not to see a professional mechanic with a heavy German accent?

Dave Perry wrote:

 Hi guys Check this site out for a great, fully = illustrated guide on how to change CV joints. The car in question is a Jetta, but = the principles are universal. Full colour, and full of useful tips-definitely worth a look!  All the best, Dave Perry 87 Syncro

http://user.icx.net= /~penclnck/gauges/cv2.htm

=