From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf Of ARKADY MIRVIS
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 1999 9:22 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: CV joint BARBARIC = handling info

The link below proves why Internet is = dangerous place to get and follow the advice. I was horrified to see the = barbaric treatment of a very delicate part.
My teacher Ieronim Ioachim = Hagedorn Freicherr von Steinhofen would  have said "Only in = America" and suffer nervous breackdown.
Why not to see a professional = mechanic with a heavy German accent?

Dave Perry wrote:

 Hi guys Check this site out for a great, fully = illustrated guide on how to change CV joints. The car in question is a Jetta, but = the principles are universal. Full colour, and full of useful tips-definitely worth a look!  All the best, Dave Perry 87 Syncro

http://user.icx.net= /~penclnck/gauges/cv2.htm

=