Question 1:

I recently purchased an 85 Vanagon = Camper which is not a Westy.  The pop-top goes straight up, rather than at an = angle, and many of the other items (outlet, fridge) are slightly different than any = Westy that I have ever seen.  In fact, the canopy is made It also has a = propane driven heater with a thermostat in the back.  Does anyone on the = list have any knowledge of other companies that put together camper packages in 1985?  I would be very interested in finding an original owners = manual supplement for it.

Question 2:

I am looking for replacement = extruded plastic that served as the top and bottom curtain rods in the same Vanagon = mentioned above.  Any ideas?

Thanks