On a cold = (or cool) start my 84 Westy runs and idles fine.  Once it warms up a little it runs = very rough and in an oscillating manner.  On a warm start it also runs rough.  Once it cools down for an undefined period of time, it then = idles OK again until warmed up.  Overall the performance appears normal, = except at idle.

Is this = most likely an AFM or O2 sensor, or something else?  Unfortunately I do not have = the tools (or the know-how) to verify bad parts.

Any guesses = are appreciated.

(Note: I have had this problem before and after the engine replacement.)

'84 Westy = 106k miles
(10k on Cdn VW remanufactured = engine)
Cam = Murphy