Hello all,
I've got a real problem on my hands. = I recently purchased a set of the South African Alloys from Ken W. They are very = very nice, but my problem is I can not find the proper lugs for the fronts and am = not sure about the rears. My mechanic is telling me that the Passat lugs (which = Ken is recommending) don't have the proper taper where the lug seats on the = wheel. As for the rear, I had them mounted, but did not feel comfortable with the = amount of thread that is actually holding the wheel on. My mechanic has no = answer for this either. Could anyone else who has purchased these wheels please = tell me what they have done to overcome these problems.

Thanks in advance,
John  =