I have a = small front windshield leak on the driver's side.  There are no windshield cracks.  The water drips onto the floor mat just below the clutch = pedal, whether driving or parked.  It is not the original windshield, and = I believe I have had this leak ever since I had the windshield = replaced.  I believe it is a problem with the seal and should be repairable at home. Unfortunately, I do not live close to where I had it installed.

Has anyone = had a similar problem who would like to share their fix.

Thanks

Cam Murphy
'84 = Westy