try Euro american RV...they sell compolete stock curtain kits and are the direct supplier of amny components to VW.  423 908 9384.

www.gowesty.com may have them
steve

Karl Wolz wrote:

 Hi all, I've answered questions and joined discussions.  Now it's my turn to ask a question. Does anyone know of a supplier for the little screws that hold up the curtain track in Westies?  They are certainly not a common size, and have an oddly shaped head (kinda like me!).  They are not available from any of the major fastner supply houses here in Phoenix, and are not listed on VW's microfiche. Thanks, Karl Wolz