Saw this parked out on a neighbor's = lawn. Looked at it in the dark, body looks good. Spoke with owner, he's had it for a = year. Selling for personal reasons. All information is as provided by him. = 118,000 miles. Engine has never been rebuilt. Runs fine. (I have seen it around = town, but not in several months. But then I'm not around as much in the winter = either.) Air conditioning. Manual trans. Asking $5,500. Located in = Standish, Maine USA. (1/2 hr from Portland, 2 hrs from Boston) His phone # 207.642.3411.

Anyone coming up to look, get in touch.

John Flaherty
'84 GL
'74 SB