Folks just picked up a '91 syncro Westy (only 45k = miles, don't ask what I paid).

Really cool rig that just needs a few tweaks.  = Famous last words, I know.

I'm 6'3" and am really feeling like I need a side = window in the pop up.  It feels really 'phoby to stand at the sink currently.

I've seen the gowesty.com 3 window tops.  This = seems like the thing I need.

Anyone replaced perfectly good canvas just to = add windows?

Any other vendors recommended?

Am I creating more potential problems than I'm solving?

Is this a DIY, one person job, or something I should = pay a professional to do?

Thanks for your input.

Ty Graham

'91 Syncro Westy
'86 Syncro Doublecab