My brother's 78 Westy has a small window next = to the rear bench seat on the driver's side that when open all the way = sucks the air through the van like a wind tunnel.

My 87 Westy does not have any type of rear vent = to let air pass through the van except the sliding windows near the = front of the van.  I have seen later models of buses (but no = Westys so far) that have vents on the rear windows.  Can = someone tell me how these vents in later models function and if you = think it is feasible to put one in an 87 Westy (I have full camper = interior).

The are some simple marine vents that I have = thought about putting on the Westy in the rear, but have no controls = are permanently open.  I am also worried that without on/off = controls it will create some sort of whistling or other sound and also = not let my AC reach the front of the bus (blows from rear above bench = to front of bus).

Phillip
87 Westy
Annapolis, = MD