I cut the fiberglass screen to fit over the top and = both sides of the window.  If you fold the corners like you are making a bed = they can be held with a safety pin and pinned against the van when you close the door.  Once inside cut off the extra.  You only need magnetic = tape for the bottom of the screen.  They hold in any weather.  =

PS I also have tiny window awnings the PO left in = the van.  These little wonders fit snugly inside the window frame when = the side screened windows are open.  They are made of cloth sewn around a = coat hanger.  The hanger has to "L" shaped ends  and the = whole frame is one piece of wire. The top is slightly wider than the opening = of the window and the cloth is sewn tightly around the wire.  If anyone is = interested I can attach a picture.