Sent: Fri, April 02, 1999 9:32 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: no more guns! please!

Get a life

-----Original Message-----
From:   Joe L. [mailto:jliasse@TOAST.NET]
Sent:   Thursday, April 01, 1999 7:49 PM
To:     vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM

     = "Easter"?!?!?!? "All that is holy"?!?!?!?!?!? Is this an attempt to
revive the religion threads from a month or so ago that so = foully violated
the purity of the = Vanagon list and so roused the righteous wrath of thread
police?
    Have a care thou heretic for the words ye utter have no source in the
sacred writ of either the Bentley or = the Haynes. REPENT ye now lest thy
blasphemies fall under the all-seeing gaze of "They Who Watch and
Criticize"!