RE: Looking for curtain eyes for 87 vanago   4/5/99

Katherine,
Welcome = to new owner status! I just got mine last = fall and spent my Easter break (I'm a teacher) = puttering with the detailing I'm doing to = prepare for the camping season :-)

See =
http://www.= gowesty.com/cgibin/webcart/webcart.cgi?SIDEDOOR=YES&FIRST_TIME=Yes&= amp;START=1&RCATS=Curtain_Parts&RET=5&CONFIG=mountain&= amp;CODE=130

They have exactly = what you're looking for!

Jim in Iowa
91 = Passat Wagon GL
89 Westy
66 Beetle