I've got a '90 = Syncro Weekender that I'm hoping to "camperize". I'm not sure = about going all the way with the poptop (the idea of cutting off my = roof scares me a bit), but adding propane, stove, fridge, cabinets, = narrow bed, etc. is definitely the plan. My current interior is gray = (seats, door panels). All the Westy interiors I've ever seen have been = beige or wood-ish looking... Did the Westy interior actually come in = GRAY? I've seen it in Eurovan's, but all the Westy's I've met have = always been non-gray.

And then I guess my = next question would be - does anyone have one they want to sell? As far = as location, I live in Maine, but travel to NJ periodically and don't = mind driving a bit off course.

Any input, including = good/bad experiences with projects like this, is much = appreciated!

Doug
Yarmouth, ME
dfrandolph@talkam.net