Is there a "light switch" on the sliding = door of a westy that connects to the back Light?  It does not appear to have one.  This is my daily driver and I thought I might wire the front compartment light to the rear light so when i open the door the whole = van lights up.  Looks pretty easy,  connect through the headliner behind = the rail that is above the sink stove and into the light.  Has anyone ever = done this?  Any special concerns?  Looking for more light in CT.

85 westy GL  soon to have the cool quad = grill:)  Thanks Ken