From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf Of Brent Christensen
Sent: Monday, April 12, 1999 11:31 = AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Cargo net for overhead = Westy storage

Anyone ever seen any sort of "cargo = net" that fits the plastic roof compartment on a Westy?  I have one for = my old Jeep CJ-5 that is made of bungee cord-type material and has hooks to = clip onto the stays mounted on the body.  A smaller version of this = would seem perfect.

Any other suggestions?  Was there ever = anything available from VW dealers?

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westfalia