I wanted to outfit my "new" Syncro Westy, and went to Pep Boys (I = know, ugh...) for their selection of seat covers and cup holders.  I = found what I believe is a pretty good little unit that has two adjustable cup = holders, plus lots of cubby-holes for all those bits and bobs you tend to accumulate = on road trips.  It is called a "Spill Master Classic XT" and was about = $8.  The gray color pretty much matches the interior, and it is small enough = to step over in order to get into the back.  If you're interested, their = number is 800-279-5272.  I am really happy with it so far.

Ah, but seat covers are a different story...  After carefully = choosing the least nauseating pattern I could find in a color that more or less = matched the gray interior, I pulled off the arm rests of the driver's seat and = installed the seat cover.  Ugh.  Bad fit.  Too baggy, even though = it was designed for a "low back" seat.  They are decent quality (about $50 = the pair), but I will be returning them tomorrow due to the fit.  =

Any one have success with a seat cover that fits and matches the interior?

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy