I met this old couple today who are selling their 86 = westy and it was as straight as they come. they are the original owners and the = van has but 120 thousand easy kms,what is that, like 70kmiles?unreal !  It = was auto(lame) and didn't have air(plus Imo) yellow with the brown/tan = interior in mint condition I didn't check it out to closely but it appeared to by = one of the finest I've seen,not all done up but stock nice . For anybody near = southern BC and in the market , check it out. He was asking 12,500 which is not = to bad. you can reach him at 1-604-531-9725.    Jim, 83 = waterboxer