Hi Everyone, Im new to the list so = be easy on me ok.   I do not currenetly have a vanagon, but I am looking for = one in the Vancouver BC area.  I will probably want a 80 to 82 aircooled = on based on the information i have received on the wasser boxers.  I have = two questions, the first is with those early vanagons, with fuel injection , = is their a computer controlling the fuel injection, and if so does anyone = know of any Y2k problems assocaited with an old system like that. will the vans = start next year?  the second question is does any one know what the = weight ratings are for the top bed in a westy?, can adults sleep up their or is = it just for kids? what is the maximun weight rating?  Also back to my = initial statment on water cooled vs aircooled, what is better?  and how = about deisel?  Thanks in advance for all the help.

Julio Tome
1963 Beetle sedan
1993 GMC Jimmy 4x4 (for sale to buy a vanagon westy)
1995 Golf