I am in need of a complete rear = bumper for my 1989 Caravelle Carat, and the left rear wrap around section for my 1988 = Syncro Westy. Any leads or ideas. I live on Vancouver Island BC, but might go = to VW show next weekend in Puyallup so could maybe pick up something if near = my travels (or lower mainland of BC). What is the name of that VW dealer in = Seattle area that has a used (wrecker) parts dept also ? you could email me = direct to   dhayward@island.net  =

Thankyou for your help !   = David Hayward