Hi,

Looking for a bit of advice.  = My muffler is apparently pretty well blocked with bits of dead converter.  I need = to buy a muffler, which brings me to a decision.

Do I but a full S&S extractor = setup (their factory is only about ten miles from me), or just find a new muffler = from one of the gracious list providers?  If I buy an extractor, is S&S as = good as or better than the rest, or is there another strong option to further = confuse the situation?

BTW, since I moved the cat a bit by putting three = nuts between the exhaust and the cat, it's been a bit loud, but runs = great!

Thanks,

Karl = Wolz