Used to sleep over 400 lbs on the = top bunk.  No problems.

Karl Wolz
-----Original = Message-----
From: Julio T. <julio@INTERGATE.BC.CA>
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Friday, April 16, 1999 4:59 PM
Subject: new to list

Hi Everyone, Im new to the list = so be easy on me ok.   I do not currenetly have a vanagon, but I am = looking for one in the Vancouver BC area.  I will probably want a 80 to = 82 aircooled on based on the information i have received on the wasser boxers.  I have two questions, the first is with those early = vanagons, with fuel injection , is their a computer controlling the fuel = injection, and if so does anyone know of any Y2k problems assocaited with an = old system like that. will the vans start next year?  the second question = is does any one know what the weight ratings are for the top bed in a = westy?, can adults sleep up their or is it just for kids? what is the maximun = weight rating?  Also back to my initial statment on water cooled vs = aircooled, what is better?  and how about deisel?  Thanks in advance = for all the help.

Julio Tome
1963 Beetle sedan
1993 GMC Jimmy 4x4 (for sale to buy a vanagon westy)
1995 = Golf