I've got a set of the Wrangler = Aquatreds on my 90 GL and they have 20k on them.  I'd be interested in selling them = if anyone was interested and tendered an acceptable offer.  BTW, I = agree with Dennis, they are awesome in heavy rains and ride very = quietly.

Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel   = 90GL  132k daily driver  AR
-----Original = Message-----
From: Dennis Haynes <dhaynes57@EMAIL.MSN.COM>To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Monday, April 19, 1999 5:17 PM
Subject: Tires again, = Goodyear Wranglers being discontinued.

Goodyear makes both a Wrangler = Aquatread and the GSA in a 215/70-14. I know of many Vanagons including Syncros = running these tires with excellent results. My contact has informed me that = the Aquatreads are now being discontinued in that size.  I can get = my hands on some if we act quickly. You can also try the Tire Rack. The = ratings are 1554lbs, @ 44psi. 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. Excellent ride and = "Outstanding" hydroplaning resistance.  Let me know = if interested.

Dennis