I'll be heading down to Puyallup WA = this weekend (probably) to see the VW show. I'll be driving my Westfalia Syncro with = my daughter along and was wondering where might be a suitable place to "camp" (Saturday night) and get to the Puyallup show on the = Sunday AM (it opens @ 9:00 am). How far is Seattle to Puyallup ? Do any of you = listees know of a nice spot to settle down with this in mind ?  please = e-mail me direct at   dhayward@island.net   = I'm trying to figure out how to get OFF digest mode right now because I cant save 1 = message without saving the whole digest.  Thankyou (at least those of you = in the Seattle-Puyallup areas)

David = Hayward