I've had one of those days.  = Someone backed into my '80 vanagon in a parking lot and drove off.  No idea who it = was.  It bothers me that some people can't take responsibility for = their actions.  Anyway, now I am in need of a rear bumper.

Does anyone have one for = sale?

The local yards just laughed when I = called them.

Also, I need a rear hinge for the = sliding door.  The one in the center rear that allows the door to = "kick out" to prevent it from rubbing on the van.  Mine broke (not = related to hit and run) and allows the door to rub along the side of the van = when I open it.  It's scratching up the paint and ruining the interior panel of = the door.

E-mail me if you can = help.

Thanks

Gary
gbasey@link2000.net