Yes, I used it inside my AFM, I = didn't touch anything or make any adjustments, I just sprayed it two or three = times, blowing on it to insure the liquid didn't pool up. I was very careful to = make sure it was completely dry before securing the AFM CAP BACK IN PLACE.
    It's sold at NAPA $4.95 =
    It's called QD Electronic Cleaner = (It looks like a BLACK AND RED spray paint can with a WD-40 straw) =     It's wonderful stuff.  I also used it to free up my throttle position = sensor... Give it a whirl you'll be glad you did.

----- Original Message -----
From: Horace K. Sawyer
To: HP Authorized Customer
Sent: Friday, April 30, 1999 = 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: QUICK CLEAN ... = AFM

You mean your air flow meter?

What the heck = did you spray?  What kind of cleaner?

thx

hk

At 08:06 AM = 4/29/99 -0700, you wrote:
This seems to have cured some ails...

I took my AFM apart (black cap) and sprayed = inside with electronic cleaner, ( I didn't even have to touch anything inside) I = just let it dry and now the van can jump a stop light like a sports car...wow!
Who would of = thought?!!

        &= nbsp;           Mtngal