Hi Gang,

Some of you may have noted that I have been among = the missing for a few months, but that's what happens when work gets too backed up = to do justice to all your heart's desires.  In any = case, I am once again back on line.

Those of you with a long memory may recall my saga = last year about a neighbor who had an 81 Westy stored in his yard for a few = years.  The Red Sea has finally parted, and it is now running and available for sale.  He is the original owner.  It has 55k, with an engine = rebuilt by a reputable local VW shop at 50k.  The white body is very nice = (no rust), but could use a good cleaning.  All mechanicals are supposed = to be in good working order.

He has asked for my help in selling it, so the List = gets first crack.  What is it worth, maybe $4-5000?
Maybe more because of the low miles?

I will be driving it in the next few days and can = give a more complete report then.

If anyone is interested, reply to me.

Budd Premack
86 Syncro, 84 = GL(soon for sale), 73 Super
Minneapolis, MN (Land of Sky-Blue = Waters)