I'm wondering if anyone has had any = particularly good results replacing the stock rear speakers on their passenger type = van (i.e. no ceiling cabinet in which to mount speakers) with hi-fidelity = speakers.  I put in some 3 way Infinity speakers a few years ago by making a small enclosure for each speaker (6 1/2" square by about 3" deep) = and hanging them from the original ceiling mounted speaker hangers.  = However, over time the original hangers have become overloaded with the weight of = the large speakers and one cracked off the other is looking to do the same soon.  What is the best way to attach some good speakers in the = rear of the van?
Mark