The EGR/oxygen sensor warning light on my dash is now on (in my 86 Syncro).  I am having trouble finding the reset button.  I = know that the mileage counter is the box on the speedometer cable, accessable from = the spare tire area.

I have reset the counter on my 84 GL, but it seems that the Syncro = must have the reset button in a different location.  Is the reset button = on the front vertical face of the mileage counter box, or have the Syncro elves = hidden it somewhere else?

Another possibility is that the mileage counter box is so grungy = that I literally can't see the reset button even though it is right in front of = me.

Budd Premack
86 Syncro, = 84 GL(for sale soon), 73 Super
Minneapolis, MN (Land of Sky Blue Waters)