Fellows and Fellaws???:
A question to the group.  My brother is looking = into a 89.5 Synchro, Wolfsburg Edition Westfalia.  This van was ordered by = a couple of spaniards directly to Germany when they were living in = Colorado, USA.  Three years ago they came to Puerto Rico, where the = husband died.  She is selling the westfalia, and my brother is seriously considering it.

The options include: synchro, westfalia, wolfsburg = full power (you name them, they are there) package, special = anticorrosive treatment (supposedly military specifications), like new paint, screens still in their original bag, interiors like if never = used.  She is asking for 18K, considering it cost almost 3K to ship and = register it in PR.  How reasonable is this price?  What would a = justified price in the USA?

Looking at the Blue Book and other links suggested = in the vanagon.com page a '90 such vehicle would sell for 12K, but the '89 = amounts only to 8K.  What's the difference about?

Thank for your time on answering.  Notice: This = is not a TGIF goof.

Jose Rafael Moscoso, RT, BSc, MPH {jmoscoso@caribe.net}
work:&nbs= p; Universidad Central del Caribe {jmoscoso@uccaribe.edu}
 = ;          Call Box 60-327; Bayamón  PR  00960-6032
          = ; Tel: (787) 798-3006; Fax (787) 785-3425; {http://www.uccaribe.edu}
home: = HC-01 Box 29030, PMB = 374
           Caguas PR 00725-8900
          = ; Tel: (787) 731-7394