Not sure if this made it out of my P= C yesterday.  Apologies if repeat.

Paul
----- Forwarded by P= aul Dierze/CAM/Lotus on 05/13/99 02:24 PM -----
Paul Dierze

05/12/99 01:16 PM

        To: &nbs= p;      vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
        cc: &nbs= p;
        Subject:=        88 Electrical/ light questions

The light bar over the cabinets has = stopped working.  What end of the chase does the wire come out?  I am t= rying to find the next junction point to check for continuity.  Is it the= small junction box under the drivers seat or in the engine compartment som= ewhere?

While I'm asking electrical question= s:

 In the compartment under the driv= ers seat there is a junction box mounted in the upper right.  Coming out = of the wire bundle are a brown wire and a grey wire that go nowhere.  The= y are cut and taped.  Any Ideas?   I think they may be for a cd player = from the PO but not sure because they look to be in the bundle not just fed= next to it.

What is that small fuse box behind t= he drivers seat?  It has one normal bus fuse and something else on the ot= her side.

Also I have a taillight that I have = to tap every once in a while to get to turn on.  Is that a ground issue? =

I did just get a multi meter.  I g= uess I will get plenty of practice learning how to use it.

Thanks for your thoughts.  Please = feel free to respond to me directly.

Paul