Brent Christensen
'89 Syncro Westy "Klaus"
'95 Cherokee Sport
----- Original Message -----
From: Pete Catlett
To: Brent Christensen
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: Water tank level sensor

Water level sensor '89 Vanagon - our price $46.90 = f.o.b warehouse.
Refrig flue vent cover - $9.50
The = door and spring assembly for the outside utility hook-ups
are not = available as a separate item.  We do manufacture the
complete = assembly at a cost of $39.95 ea. for the City Water
(Hose Connector) = and 115V Electrical connector.  The locking
Tank Water = Filler is $43.95 including two (2) keys f.o.b. our
warehouse.  = We accept VISA/MC and can be reached at 423 908 9384
or via fax at = 423 908 8132.  We are the original equipment mfg
of these = parts and supply ONLY geniune VW/Westfalia replacement
parts.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Euro American RV/Pete Catlett
Formerly Delta Six Industries

Brent Christensen wrote:

Can you please give me a price on the water = level sensor for a '89 Vanagon
Westfalia.  This is the type that = uses the gray float.  I am also looking
for the cover for the = stainless steel flu vent cover, as well as the door
for the water filler hatch = (with the locking mech. and key)

Do you offer a discount to Vanagon List members?

Thanks in advance.

Brent Christensen
'89 Syncro Westy "Klaus"
'95 Cherokee Sport