David Marshall Wrote:
<<Spend some cash and = get some OEM 16" wheels with 205R16s install on them. Almost = 29" of tire and it is a factory size.  They will fit, but you = will have problems in gumbo as there is *just* enough room between the = tire and the rear trailing arm!>>

Hmmm... so where might one = find these OEM 16" wheels? Are you speaking of the 16" steel = wheels that came standard on the Syncro 16's? I recall Ken mentioning = that he might be importing them for something over $200 each, but I got = the feeling that this was just in the exploratory stage. Is there = another source you know of here in North America?

Of course, having just plunked = down big $ for five 205/70R14R MXT's (which BTW are FANTASTIC on the = highway - even improved my fuel economy noticeably), this would be a = bit late for me...

Doug Fitz-Randolph
Yarmouth, ME
dfrandolph@talkam.net
'90 Syncro