I love ZEP products for everything.  NO I dont have financial interest . . .

ZEP 'Glove' is like a heavy duty hand cream that protects your skin before you start work.

ZEP Champ, and Zep-o-Creme work great too, as do all of the many hand cleaner products they make.  Truly industrial strength and worth the extra bucks.

Oh well, now I will go out and buy some ZEP stock!

HK
Have a great day