That sounds close to mine on a hot day.

Nobody has posted how HOT the fridge can get the inside of the van. I had the van parked in 80-degree sunshine and in 45 minutes the heat from the fridge (all windows closed) heated the van up to 100 degrees inside.

I summized it is good practice to open the windows when the fridge is running when parked.

Todd
'88 West

"Horace K. Sawyer" wrote:

 Bummer of bummers -- my fridge is running on electric 110 and is only chillin to, get this:  60

Absolutely sucks!  Probably the worst on the list, I didn't even know it!

What's even more of a bummer is that I am completely freaking about trying to take that baby out and commence "fixing."    I have been keeping up with all the list traffic about Dometics, but now I know I have a problem and I got myself psyched out already and that ain't good.

Maybe I will get my act together this weekend . . .

Somehow I just know this is going to be rough

<arghh>

HK