Zep id mega ex[pensive for sure, but = I found that the Fast orange pumice cleaner at Stuff mart works as well as = anything and the price is right.  BTW, I used some vasaline once to grease down = my hair for a 50's party and upon getting home tried everthng tyo get it out an = nothing worked untill I used the Dawn dish washng detergent.  I too like = using exam gloves for preventin, but I use the more expensive blue nitrile gloves = as the hold p much better than latex or vinyl.

Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel
-----Original = Message-----
From: Horace K. Sawyer <firestream@MINDSPRING.COM&g= t;
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Monday, May 24, 1999 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: Best Hand = Cleaner ZEP

I love ZEP products for = everything.  NO I dont have financial interest . . .

ZEP 'Glove' is like a = heavy duty hand cream that protects your skin before you start = work.

ZEP Champ, and Zep-o-Creme work great too, as do all of the = many hand cleaner products they make.  Truly industrial strength and = worth the extra bucks.

Oh well, now I will go out and buy = some ZEP stock!

HK
Have a great day