RE: Was Re: Orange Coolant                   5/27/99

Brian,
I've = bought the Prestone 5/150 too and I'm about = 1 week away from "the big flush". = I've been trying to confirm, through the = Prestone website, that the 5/150 has an = electrolysis inhibitor as well. The reply = that I got from them was so generic (and = they spelled VW as "Volkswagon") = that it gives me the eebie-jeebies. Has = anybody been able to find out for sure if = the Prestone fills this requirement like = Autobahn?
Jim in Iowa
91 Passat Wagon = GL
89 Westy
66 Beetle