Hello,

I've bled the system in my '85 = Vanagon GL a couple times and it's still running kind of hot. The gauge stays around = the white zone when cruising in town, but when I hit the highway (50-60 mph) = it always stays around a bit above the red light in the middle. Is this too = hot?

After driving on the highway, if I = open the engine compartment, the coolent reservoir is about half full of air. I = open the top to let the air out without letter any water escape. Does this help = getting air out of the system and if I keep doing this will it correct itself?

Also, my AC doesn't seem to work at = all. How expensive/dificult is it to getrecharged?

Also, will JCWhitney and walmart = replacement hubcaps fit my van?

Thanks,
Ben